Playing Fortnite alone is cool but playing with friends is even cooler. If you want to play with friends, you need a Fortnite gift card to buy V-Bucks.
It’s not enough to buy; you must know how to redeem a Fortnite gift card. To do this, log into your Epic Games account and locate your name. Click V-Bucks Card and then Get Started. Input your card pin in the space provided, and follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your gift card.
If you’re new to the platform or just got the Fortnite card, you’d appreciate an article that bares every detail about the Fortnite gift card. Here’s more about buying, redeeming, and using your Fortnite gift card.
- How To Redeem a Fortnite (V-Bucks) Card
- How To Redeem Your Fortnite Gift Card On Mobile
- How To Redeem A Fortnite Gift Card On A PC Or Mac
- How To Redeem A Fortnite Gift Card On Nintendo Switch
- How To Redeem A Fortnite Gift Card On PS4
- How To Redeem A Fortnite Gift Card On Xbox
- Questions You May Ask
How To Redeem a Fortnite (V-Bucks) Card
You can redeem your Fortnite gift card via the Epic game website or on your console. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do that in minutes.
Step 1: Log In To Your Account
- Go to epicgames.com.
- Click ‘SIGN IN‘ in the top right-hand corner of the page. If you don’t have an account, you may need to sign up with Google, Facebook, or any other option available.
- Locate your name in the top right corner of the screen and click V-Bucks Card.
- Scroll down to V-bucks Card and tap on it.
- Click on GET STARTED, and you will be prompted to enter your gift card number on the next page.
- If you have a physical gift card, peel off the silver covering on the back to reveal the card number. Check your email for the card number if you’re using a digital gift card.
- Input the number in the space provided.
- Tap on NEXT.
Step 2: Select A Platform
- You will see a pop-up window asking you to choose which platform you want to redeem your Fortnite V-Bucks card. On the list are Mobile, Xbox, PS4, and Nintendo Switch.
- Choose your device from the list and proceed.
Note: You can only redeem a code on one platform at a time. If you have multiple accounts, ensure you redeem on the correct account.
How To Redeem Your Fortnite Gift Card On Mobile
You can redeem your gift card directly from your phone by following these steps:
- Select Mobile (iPhone, iPad, Android).
- Click NEXT. This will take you to the redemption page.
- Go through the details and tap on Confirm.
- You can now use your virtual money.
How To Redeem A Fortnite Gift Card On A PC Or Mac
Here’s how to use your Fortnite gift card on a PC or Mac device.
- Select PC or Mac as your device.
- Select NEXT. This will redirect you to a confirmation page.
- Review the details and click Confirm. Epic Games will send you a confirmation email from once you finish the transaction.
How To Redeem A Fortnite Gift Card On Nintendo Switch
To redeem your V-Bucks gift card on Nintendo Switch, you need to have an account on Nintendo. If you do not, go to their website to create one now.
- Select Nintendo Switch from the drop-down menu.
- Tap on NEXT.
How To Redeem A Fortnite Gift Card On PS4
- Select PS4 from the menu. The next page will have your Playstation account details. Verify the information to ensure the V-Bucks are sent to the right account.
- Tap on Confirm. Check your email for a 12-digit code.
- Head to PlayStation Store on your device.
- Click on Redeem Code.
- Input the 12-digit code and tap on Confirm. You will receive your V-bucks.
How To Redeem A Fortnite Gift Card On Xbox
You will receive a code in your email address when you choose Xbox as your preferred device. To use the code:
- Switch on your Xbox.
- Visit the Microsoft Store.
- Click Redeem on the menu.
- Input the code sent to your email and tap on Confirm.
- Once you have completed this step, your Fortnite gift card balance will be added to your Microsoft account and available for use.
To redeem a gift card on the Fortnite website, ensure that your country is set correctly in your account settings. If it’s not, you won’t be able to redeem the gift card.
To change your country:
- Go to epicgames.com.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click “Account Settings” in the upper right corner of the screen and select your country from the list.
- You must have a valid gift card code.
- The store where you purchased the gift card must be accessible in your region or country. The code won’t work outside its physical location (and vice versa).
Questions You May Ask
What If I Don’t Get The Email With My Xbox Code?
If you don’t receive the email from Epic Games, it’s probably caused by a technical issue. Visit epicgames.com and sign in to your account. Select account, and select Transactions from the list of options. Check the transaction history for the code associated with your Fortnite gift card.
Where Can You Buy A Fortnite Gift Card?
You can buy a Fortnite gift card at several retailers, including Amazon, Target, Walmart, and Best Buy. If you don’t see the option to purchase a Fortnite gift card in-store, it’s likely because the retailer doesn’t stock them. In that case, your best bet is to head directly to Epic Games’ website.
How Much Do Fortnite Gift Cards Cost?
Fortnite V-Buck gift cards are available at $7.99, $19.99, $31.99, and $79.99. $7.99 fetches you 1,000 V-Bucks, while the $79.99 gift card gets you 13,500 V-Bucks. Fortnite gift cards are available in both digital and physical forms. You can get the digital card can from Amazon, Target, and BestBuy.
Can I Get Free V-Bucks?
You can get free V-bucks by purchasing bundles like the battle pass and participating in game tournaments or third-party competitions sponsored by advertisers and content creators. You will earn 300 V-Bucks for playing battle pass and 1500 V-Bucks if you finish.
You can also earn V-Bucks by playing Fortnite in Save the World mode by simply checking in to your account daily but Save the World mode is expensive.
Conclusively, that is how you redeem a Fortnite gift card to get V-Bucks on your Playstation 4, Xbox, PC, or mobile device.